Sunday, April 29, 2012

blue dots

Not often I take a real macro, but these blue dot flowers were ipsy wipsy.

tiny blue dots
James has recently allowed me to restart unicycling, having previously made me stop while he got sufficiently better than me (this is one activity where helps to not be tall). It is now a race against time, as I must learn to ride faster than a mosquito before the mosquitos learn to fly. I suppose James is thinking that he only has to ride faster than me. I am, as ever, easily distracted by my camera and the blue dots were growing in the wall near where we practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Dreamstime microstock

Royalty Free Images

About This Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words... right?

free counters



The Women's Conference

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Archive

Followers

coolphotoblogsMy profile

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP